|Draco Sage Mode|
Drago Sage Mode is one of the Sage Modes in Naruto Journey Wiki.
Senjutsu (仙術; Literally meaning "Sage Techniques") refers to a specialised field of techniques that allows the user to sense and then gather the natural energy (自然エネルギー, shizen enerugī) around a person.
There are numerous advantages while using Draco Sage Mode. These include:
- The user's physical strength, speed, stamina, reflexes, and durability dramatically increase.
- The user's ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu become more powerful.
- The user can use Draco Jutsu, the natural energy surrounding them, turning it into an extension of their body, which increases the reach of their attacks.
- The user gains the ability to see chakra around them.
There are a few disadvantages while using Draco Sage Mode. These include:
- If the user draws in too much natural energy in the attempt to initiate Sage Mode, they run the risk of transforming into a baby Dragon, then into dust. If the transformation is completed, it cannot be reversed.
- In order to gather enough natural energy to initiate the transformation into Draco Mode, the user must keep moving around to gather enough Natural Energy to initiate the transformation.
- Because the user needs to move during combat, the senjutsu chakra cannot be replenished, which means the user can't stay within this state for extended periods of time.
- After Sage Mode has ended, the user appears to experience exhaustion.